TTD Divya Darshan
TTD Divya Darshan is for pedestrians who come by means of foot to Tirumala through Gali Gopuram or Srivari Mettu
Darshan Token Price: Free
TTD Darshan Tokens issue Time: Darshan tokens are issued for the those who come via foot to Tirumala
Reporting Place: Besides VQC 1
Report One hour before Darshan time indicated on the Token.
- Total Steps : 3550
- Distance: 9 KM
- Will be Opened 24 x 7
- TTD Darshan Tokens could be given at Gali Gopuram 2
- Alipiri is 5 KM away from Tirupati Bus Stand
- TTD Free buses can be to be had from Tirupati Railway Station / Srinivasam Complex.
- Toilet facilities could be to be had at the way
- Various food stalls could be available at the way
- Total Steps : 2350
- Distance: 2 KM
- Security might be available 24×7
- TTD Darshan Tickets may be given at ~1300th Step
- Srivari Mettu is 17 KM far from Tirupati Bus Stand
- Entry Will be closed at 5:30 PM.
- TTD Free buses may be available from Tirupati Railway Station / Srinivasam Complex.
- Toilet facilities will be available on the way
- Various meals stalls will be available at the way